A little village becoming a town

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Coming to a theatre near you... if you are in Granbury

I checked out the show listings for the drive-in and they are 13 Going on 30 and Hellboy. I am excited about Hellboy, but not so much for 13 going on 30. Unfortunately for me, Hellboy is the late show, which means I would have to sit through the chick flick. Is anybody else down with catching both shows (the first one starts at 8:45)? We could have two different groups, one leaving after the first show and the other leaving after the second. Let's hear (read) what everyone else thinks...

Jacob

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I personally so not have an interest in seeing either of the movies, but I am intrigued at the juxtaposition of a chick flick version of Big with a comic book action flick where the lead character is a spawn of Satan.

May 20, 2004 10:51 AM

 
Blogger rocketbird said...

Hellboy got great reviews and might be worth staying up late for - http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/garycogill/stories/0402cogillhellboy.e36cadba.html

And the reviews for 13 Going On 30 were pretty decent -
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/garycogill/stories/0423cogill13.14f0383e5.html

I may not be up to the movies that night after this zany week at work (sleep, oh wonderful sleep, I miss you). But I thought I'd put up those links for anyone who's trying to decide.

May 20, 2004 11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home